Great Holiday Campgrounds operates in the Mat-Su Valley, in southcentral Alaska. We are looking for experienced, customer-oriented Campground Hosts for several campgrounds. Each campground has its own unique personality, all have stunning views, fishing opportunities, and fantastic clients! These positions are seasonal from May thru September.
We offer some of the best compensation packages around including generous commission wages and an end of season bonus, a Host site w/picnic table and fire ring, grey/blackwater removal/dumping reimbursement, electric hookups, or solar charging system (for those facilities w/out electric), and opportunities for discounted commercial sport fishing charters in Prince William Sound.
~You must be 21-years old, and have a valid driver’s license
~Have your own self-contained, hard sided RV or Camper
~Have Excellent Customer Service Skills and Cash Handling experience
~Be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
~Be willing to work in all weather conditions
~Be able to pass a background check
~Can work well with, and report to, company management
Duties vary by campground, but generally include:
- Live at the campground from mid-May through September
- Greet clients, provide local information, and explain rules & regulations, as necessary
- Check in campers and day users, including fee collection and reservation verification
- Communicate potential or actual problems to company management.
- Maintain and clean campsites, restrooms and day use areas
- Preform light maintenance
- Provide clients excellent customer service
- Manage canoe rentals
- Complete monthly use reports
These are perfect positions for couples or individuals who want to spend their summer outdoors, meet new people, and savor Alaska’s Midnight Sun! Tech savvy is a bonus! Dogs and Kids are Ok.
Please send an email about yourself and include a brief resume, the type of RV you own and your contact information