Friendly Work Camper Couples Needed For the 2022 Season
Job Duties: Camp Host
Compensation: FHU Only (you will receive a 1099)
This is a seasonal job beginning April 30 and ending October 2, 2022. For 48 hours (24 per person) a week you will receive a full hook-up site (30 or 50 amp) and utilities for the season. We have two openings for a work camper couple for our 2022 season. You would be responsible as a couple for a maximum of 48 hours of coverage in and around the clubhouse at Fountain Lake RV Park, Inc. The hours will consist of office hours involving manning the office, cleaning of the clubhouse, clubhouse bathrooms, and laundry building. The office will be open 7 days a week and the hours will be split with our other Work camper couple or volunteer hosts. The office hours will be 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM with a 1 hour lunch break.
Typical duties include, but not limited to:
- cashiering, taking inventory and preparing lists for cleaning and paper goods needed, assisting members with items needed.
- assisting customers checking in/out of the campground for corporate lot camping.
- assisting with special events: hot dog roasts, pancake breakfasts, rallies, etc.
- propane tank filling once you are certified by our supplier. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- watering the plants and flowers around the clubhouse
- lawn mowing and weed eating the common areas of the park including, around the clubhouse, around the rally field and pavilion, around the mini-golf area, around the front gate, and around the corporate rental lots.
If you are interested, please get back to Sandie Aguillard at email@example.com with your most recent work camping references and a picture of yourselves and your RV.