Canada Camground – Spruce Point Park Campground
Located in northern Alberta, Spruce Point Park’s campground itself stretches over a little more than two miles of lake front campsites and sandy beaches.
Lesser Slave Lake makes for an ideal outdoorsman’s camping oasis. Lesser Slave Lake supports the praised Walleye, along with White Fish, Northern Pike, Perch, and the odd Ling fish thrown in the mix for good old fashioned fishing fun.
The Marina Store is the busiest facility in Spruce Point Park, located next to the Park’s Boat Launch, In-Land Marina, Boat Fuel Station, and Park Visitor’s Day-Use Area and host to many park services, including:
- Friendly & Helpful staff ready to help out with Park Information
- Convenience Store with basic camp needs
- Short-order Kitchen service for a quick burger or sandwich
- Coin-Operated Shower stalls
- Wheelchair accessible flush washrooms
- Beach Front Deck overlooking Giroux Bay
- Nickle candy, souveniers, and toys for the children
- Boat Launch Registration
- Land-line Coin-Op Pay Phones
- Boat Berth Rental (Daily/Weekly/Seasonal)
- Fishing & Hunting License
- Boat Batteries, Propellers, & Parts
- Boat Trailer Storage
- Frozen Treats for the hottest of summer days
- Fresh Fising Bait
And many more services…
Enjoy the quiet wilderness and outdoor recreation oppportunities at Spruce Point Park.
Click here for Spruce Park location and website